Sunday, October 12, 2014

Dinner with the Clements

Sunday.

Chris Henley came and talked in Sacrament Meeting in our ward. His talk was very interesting and entertaining. I got talking to Julie and Chris after the meeting for a while, and I went home right after to take a nap.

Chris and Julie always tells me that they will give me a ride home, and I am always refusing their offers. Chris always says he is offended when I say NO to him. Yes, I take pleasure in offending him. can you tell?

It was a nice 5minute walk home from church. The wind was a little chilly, but the sun was out and it felt nice :)

Greg came to get me at a little before 17:00. We had dinner together at the Clements.

Susan, John, Dave, Natalie, Bella, and Greg. We had dinner downstairs, and after, the men soon went upstairs, and the girls stayed down. We were talking, talking, talking for a while, and joined the boys upstairs. We had dessert, and started talking. Before we knew, it was getting late, so we called it a night.


No comments:

Post a Comment