Monday, September 22, 2014

Day with the Haggards

Monday.

Before Heidi came and picked me up at around 13:30, Anne, Steve and dried Apples. (SHHHHHHH!! Don't tell Ben )



Heidi and Eli came to pick me up, and we talked for a while.



How cute is that?!

We left Anne and Steve to bottle the tomatoes tho.

We went to the Haggard household, and the kids showed me their pet chicken "Awesome".

"He eats ANYTHING we give him!! We don't give him any chicken thought"

Good to know kids...... He was pecking on the tomatoes, zucchini and more from the garden.

Heidi wanted me to teach the kids some Calligraphy, so we got out our ink, and some brushes.
This is how it looked.



Little kids were just drawing, but the older kids wanted to know how to write letters, like their names and such. It was great fun!

After dinner, and for Family Home Evening, we did Origami.

First we made Cranes. That was a little difficult for some of them, but after that, we made a ball. Every one made several pieces, and combined them together....

Combining took a lot more brain than I expected, but I think we were a pretty good team.

Wouldn't you say??



No comments:

Post a Comment