Tuesday, September 23, 2014

2nd hospital visit

Tuesday.

Had a doctor's appointment at 15:15, so Steve, Anne and I went to the Westegards.

They traded kids

Anne and Steve had me, and Becki had Carson and Hadlee.

Becki and I headed over to McKay Dee hospital, and I got to see the little Godzilla in screen for the first time since I got here.  Everything was going smooth. The little dude is nicely tucked inside, waiting for that time to come out. 33 more days. This is so unreal.

We went back to the Westergards, had meatball pasta, and rushed out to see Justin play in his last flag football game of the season.

Look at that! Little kids running around in front of the mountains!








o...that's the desert I whipped up for myself because the apple cake looked like it was lonely. I didn't want to eat it, but it was begging me to......

No comments:

Post a Comment