Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Another day with the Westergards. Thank you!!!

Wednesday

Becki came over with Hadlee and Carson at around 9am, so I woke up a lot earlier than usual.

She came over to help me with figuring out insurance, drivers license, and Social Security, and all that boring stuff. She takes me to the hospital meeting, and gives me mommy advice.......

Man, what would I do without you?!?!?!

Carson had Preschool starting at noon, so they took off, and I had to take a nap. I hate early mornings. I have no idea how I am going to live with a baby waking me up every 2 hours.....I am going to need multiple naps.

We were going to go to Bella's for dinner

http://www.ilovebellas.com/

Justin found out, and he REALLY wanted to come with, so dinner was party of 8.

Anne, Steve, Becki, Gary, Justin, Lindsey, Carson, Hadlee and me. Same as Last night :)

I got to sit next to Lindsey and Justin, so that was very fun :)

The food was really good. I have been wanting to eat Mexican food, and wanting some more Rootbeer, so it all worked out o so well.


Came home, and Helped Anne and Steve get ready for their Pathway class tomorrow.

I would call this a very productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment