Thursday, September 25, 2014

Nappy day

Thursday.

So, I stayed up til like 4 in the morning, and guess what time I got out of bed? yes, 13:00.

I was up at 11:30, but didn't actually get out of bed til 13:00. But I was up!!!!

.......does that count???

I got showered, got ready for the day, and had lunch.
Toast with my favorite raspberry jam (made by Anne, hers is the BEST!!!), raspberries with milk on, and a tomato with some cottage cheese. Healthy right? Hadlee was here with us, so we played for a little while, and I got very sleepy.


Guess what I did?!?

I took a nap. Yes, a nap. I was only up for a couple hours, and I needed a nap!

Becki came to collect her child, and invited me over to see the homecoming parade of Fremont. Yes, yes I know, I shouldn't have gone, after all, it was Fremont, but I went anyways. The kids were having a BLAST collecting all those candies thrown at them from the floats!




This was a picture I HAD to take on our way home from the parade. Aren't they adorable?!?!

I had dinner with the Westergards, again. 3 nights in a row!! is that a record??

No comments:

Post a Comment