Friday, September 26, 2014

Scriptures with Jake!

Friday.

I was woken up at 11:30. I went upstairs, and Leah and Jeff was here for a visit!

We chatted for a few minutes, and I needed to get ready to go to the Haggards because we were going to get scriptures for Jacob Haggard.


He is turning 8 soon, and in the Hadley household, EVERY child who turn 8, Anne and Steve get scriptures. I got one when I was 16, and that sure was special :) Now I have loads of pictures of friends on their mission, letters from friends, and lots of quotes from the apostles.

We went to Deseret book to get him a set, and we went to Krispy Kreme to get some donuts!!!


Look how happy they are!!



Look how they quickly came around when we brought that box!!

We visited with the Haggard family afterwards, and the Henley family. Spend a good amount of time with them, and had a long awaited BLT sandwich for dinner.

Anne had been saying that we were going to have BLT sandwich for a week, and finally we were able to sit down and have just that. 

Nice and calm day.




No comments:

Post a Comment