Saturday, September 27, 2014

Sam's Birthday!!!

Saturday

This was Sam Ballingham's Birthday party in Logan at Jump Zone



Before going, I had to stop by the Henleys and see Megan get ready for her first homecoming dance. I didn't get to see her in "the dress", but I got to see her with her fancy hair. She was soooo gorgeous!!

I walked from the Hadleys to the Henleys, and it was about 25mins. It was a nice walk. Until Chris and Julie caught me right as they were pulling up the driveway. They got mad at me and told me I should have called. You should have seen their faces!! haha.

Soon, Becki came over, and so we rushed over to Logan. Becki, Hadlee, Lindsey, Carson, Nick Lauren and Me. Becki's huge van was packed!!

The kids were having sooo much fun at the Jump Zone!!


This is DJ trying to get Jackson with full force. Man, that was vicious!!


Jackson taking it like a man :)


 Heather handing out the cupcakes. The boys are getting to them faster than she is tho.



Yes, lots and lots and LOTS of kids!!!



HOW AWESOME ARE THESE CUPCAKES?!?!?!

Yes, these kids are having WAY too much fun!!


Sam opening presents



We just got photobombed by Heather!!!


Me and my new ring. It, you like?

On our way home, we HAD to stop at Maverik, and get something, so I treated the kids for a little more sugar. Yes, I am the COOL AUNT that pumps all the kids with sugar.....just don't tell the parents.......

No comments:

Post a Comment