Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Kinneys

Sunday.

Anne and Steve are out of town, and since today was Jerry and Annile's ward debute, I sat by them for sacrament meeting. After the sacrament, we left to join the Kinney parents in their sacrament meeting, and attended the 3 hour program there.

Rob was there, and when he saw me, I saw his eyes pop out. Yes, LIETRALLY. well, not exactly, but you know what I mean.......

He kept saying that I was all grown up. and I kept telling him I am 30 years old.

It took him a good couple of hours to get that down. I think he got it. He better not give me the same look again tomorrow when I see him :)


I however, am still not getting this kid on the right is in collage already. I used to babysit this little dude who is not so little anymore, and this is making me feel old. Alex is In collage, Megan is driving and going to dances........

WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?!?!?!


I just hope the rest of the babies don't grow up. Like this little Mikey........


No comments:

Post a Comment