Monday, September 29, 2014

Kinney day 2

Monday

This was a VERY relaxing day. Rained a lot.

Leah and Jeff came and picked me up at 16:30 to go to Caputos for dinner :)

                                              http://www.caputosdeli.com/

I failed to take a picture of the amazing Caputo sandwich, but I managed to get a chocolate cake picture in :)

We met Alex and Rob there. It was so nice to hang out and just spend some time with them. Rob gave me some tips on what to do after Godzilla pops out :)

This was ginormous!! I ended up taking home half, but in the end, ate the other half once I got back. That made me a little sick....


Since it was raining really hard all day, when the sun came up, we saw a rainbow on the freeway. A whole rainbow. I couldn't get it all in the same picture with the seatbelt, and a big belly.....





Don't you love the mountains???


No comments:

Post a Comment