Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Doctor's checkup #3

Tuesday.

Tuesdays are my appointment days. Becki came and picked me up a little after 9am.

Saw Dr.Cardona and everything was fine. I wasn't delivering. yet. well, I had about 30days left, so good news. haha.

I mentioned I might want an epidural, and she just told me she will give it to me if I felt like it at that time. She is very easy going and told me that she is not going to force me to do anything I don't want. That made me feel very good.

After that, we went to pick up Carson at his babysitter's house, and headed home. Becki went to pick up the 2 older ones, Justin and Lindsey from school, and we started rearranging the house.

We worked on her office, the kitchen area, and the kids room.

This is Lindsey doing her coloring in the kitchen. Like the look?? Yay! more space!!


She had a dance class, so we went and dropped her off, and the rest of us went grocery shopping. It was like a circus trying to figure out what we were having for dessert. It was funny!!

I stayed the night, and was included in their family prayers. The Westergard family's night time prayer was interesting. They each got their turns to do their own. It was a very precious time. Carson wanted to Pray for Hadlee, so he took 2 turns.




No comments:

Post a Comment