Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Nicholas Code of Honor

Wednesday.

I got woken up by the kids getting ready to go to school. I had to keep them entertained so that they didn't go back to sleep. I think I needed more sleep than they did tho.....

Becki took Justin and Lindsey to school while I played with Carson and Hadlee. not sure what we did after that, but Carson had to go to preschool at noon, so she took him there, and we thought we had an hour of quiet, PRODUCTIVE time, but we started talking at the dining room table, and I guess you all can imagine what happened in the next hour. Yes, NOTHING. We just kept on talking, talking and soon before we knew it, our time was up. Time to get the 2 older kids from school! Then after that, went and picked up Carson. It was dinner time before we knew it. We hurried, and stuffed food down our throats, and went out to see Nick's Code of Honor.





All the Utah cousins were out, and I even got to see some Hadley relatives so that was fun :) Kids running everywhere and all that good stuff....




No comments:

Post a Comment