Saturday, October 4, 2014

Baby Shower #3!!

Saturday.

Becki, Anne and I were set to go to SLC to do some intense shopping, but instead, we ended up leaving a lot later, and spending tooo much time eating lunch, so we ended up shopping for Nothing. O well, the food was great!!



We all ended up ordering something MEAT. Anne had the Ribs, Becki had the Beef Stroganof, and I had the Roastbeef BBQ sandwich.

We were quite full when we left, realizing we had A LOT less time than intended, we headed out to Kati's house where she had a baby shower for me!!

My Weber High friends came out, and it was soooo good to see them! We were talking the whole time, and for the first time, I didn't feel like I was 30! I felt like 16 :)

























All the Mommies had sooooo much experience to offer, they all said.

"YURI, GET THE EPIDURAL!!!"

Now I'm considering :)






No comments:

Post a Comment