Friday, October 3, 2014

Anne's Birthday!!!

Friday.

Today was our Mom's birthday :)


So the girls got together at Becki's house, and had brunch. 

Anne Brown Hadley

Mother of 5, Gramma of 22, and still has room to welcome me into her home. She loves to shop for her boys and girls, and includes me and my lil Godzilla also. Truely an amazing woman!

We had OJ (Becki's favorite beverage), spinach omlette, and a green smoothie that Heidi made. Nice and healthy food :)

Later in the evening, Dave and Natalie came and picked me up go out to Kirts Drive inn. We had Bella with us, so had dinner in the car. She is such a good girl, and she does NOT jump on you just because you have food. She knows what is right and what is wrong. She is just so amazing!

After that, we went to Zeppe's

http://www.zeppes.net/

Again, I thought I got a picture of Dave, but I just can't find it.......

stupid phone, I keep losing pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment