Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Doctor's checkup #4 and Show and Tell

Tuesday.

I went to see Doctor Cardona again, for a routine check-up. I get this once a week since I have less than a month to go. She said everything was normal, and that I am no where near delivery. Good thing, cause I still have a good 3 weeks left in me.

After the check-up, Becki was kind enough to take me to Ogden Regional Hostpital, where I plan to push out the little Godzilla of mine, and a nurse took us on a tour. They said they had Wifi which is good, cause Daddy needs to see his little dude, and grandparents need to see him too. They said I would deliver in the same room I would be staying so I wouldn't have to move, the baby could also stay in my room through the entire hospital stay.

Now all we need is a doctor for the baby and we are set to go! o wait, I still need an ergo-baby, some ointments, and diapers, and so on........

gotta go shopping!!!

But we had another mission we had to accomplish before that. Show and tell.

Lindsy wanted me to come into class and do some Japanese in front of them, so I made each kid a sheet of paper with each of their names on it.



They could see their names, see the Japanese, trace them for a couple of times, and practice below. I put some smiley faces on the ends of their names, and some of them were more interested in coloring the faces, but overall, it was fun :)

Becki texted me later that night saying that Lindsy came home and told her that EVERYBODY wanted to play with her for recess that day. :)

Cute kids those Westergards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment